To celebrate the 100-year anniversary of the ketogenic diet being created as a metabolic therapy for epilepsy, we’re hosting an extra special 5th Annual Metabolic Health Summit and Centennial Celebration at the beautiful Hilton Santa Barbara Beachfront Resort! Save $50 when you purchase early! Early Bird tickets include access to all general sessions where you can learn the latest research on ketosis and metabolic therapies from the world’s top scientists, physicians, and thought leaders! Tickets also include welcome reception entry on Thursday and Friday night, an international scientific poster session, optional meet-ups, a speaker book signing, incredible networking opportunities, and access to explore innovative brands in our MHS Expo! Please be sure to attend onsite check-in with a printed or digital copy of your ticket on Thursday, May 6th from 1pm to 5pm (or Friday from 7:30am-8:30am) at the Dr. Dr. Dominic D’Agostino.
Leaves 5/2/21 for 7 days. Western Caribbean with stops in Cozumel, Grand Caymans, and Jamaica
sailing out of Galveston, TX on Royal Caribbean’s Liberty of the Seas.
BOOK PRIOR TO 3/31/2020 & SAVE $$$ ON REGISTRATION FEES.
Great Group Pricing & Good Inventory Available
Our 2021 14th Annual Low Carb Keto Cruise – Western Caribbean will be sailing out of Galveston, TX on Sunday May 2, 2021 through Sunday May 9, 2021. We will be visiting Cozumel, Grand Caymans & Jamaica on this 7 night cruise on the Liberty of the Seas.
The Low Carb Keto Cruise is an experience not to be missed. We hope you will be able to join us! We not only learn from experts ithe Low Carb Keto world, but we also enjoy visiting, learning, dining and playing with others who understand our chosen lifestyle. And we get to visit exotic places while we are at it! It’s a win-win ultimate vacation! We hold the seminar/classes on our sea days! Then we enjoy the sights on the port days. It’s the best of both worlds. Exciting!
As part of the Low Carb Keto Group – you will have access to ALL the seminars & ALL the speakers, as well as being able to dine together in the evenings with others in the group. There will be lots of door prizes, give-a-ways, and FUN! It’s a great experience to be able to sail with like-minded people and learn and play with leaders in the Low Carb Keto world. We always have a incredible line up of speakers. You won’t be disappointed.
The ship does not provide a special Low Carb Keto menu for us, but they make it very easy to stick with our way of eating and bend over backwards to make sure we have all we need. The chef will occasionally prepare a special keto dessert. We have been doing this successfully for over 14 sailings. It’s very easy to eat keto low carb on a cruise. And as we all dine together in the evenings, we are sitting with others who can help us make wise decisions.
We have GREAT group pricing. SAVE major $$!
Deposits of $500 per cabin are required to secure your booking. Bookings are based on double occupancy. For example, a 4V category Interior cabin will cost $1623.78 TOTAL for two people sharing one cabin. That price includes taxes & port fees, but not gratuities or optional travel protection insurance. To see what the per person price is – divide that total in half.
FINAL PAYMENTS ARE DUE THE LAST WEEK OF JANUARY 2021. If you are wanting to budget monthly payments, your cruise will need to be paid in full by January 25, 2021. If you book in March – you will have about 10 months to make payments.
For Solo pricing – deduct $122.89 from the prices listed above. If you need pricing for triple occupancy, or quadruple occupancy, let me know so I can provide a current quote.
Early Incentive Low Carb Cruise registration fees (which expire 3/31/20) of only $100 per person are due at booking to be paid via PayPal as a Personal friend or family transaction (making sure NO fees are charged to the Low Carb Cruise) to email@example.com. Registration fees cover all the seminars and all the speakers – along with other group activities. Registration fees will rise to $150 per person in April and then to $175 per person in June.
Possible additional costs would be optional travel insurance, pre-paid gratuities of $101.50 per person for the week, airfare, shore excursions, souvenirs, beverage packages, specialty restaurants, etc.
We also have a pre-cruise dinner the night prior to sailing at a cost of $45 per person.
Group round-trip transportation to and from the pier from the group hotel is available at $35 per person.
We will have a group hotel in Houston near IAH – Houston International airport – details coming soon.
Check out this link to find out more about the Liberty of the Seas: Liberty of the Seas Deck Plans
The idea of using diet for the treatment of lymphatic/fat disorders is rapidly gaining ground. Come explore and learn how a ketogenic diet can lead to improved management of these chronic conditions.
Our goal with the Ketogenic Solution for Lymphatic/Fat Disorders Conference is to develop and provide useful strategies for clinicians, therapists, medical providers, and researchers for integrating ketogenic nutrition into their practices as well as to enhance outcomes in lymphatic treatments. Additionally, there will be a patient track to learn about, begin, enhance or expand your ketogenic lifestyle.
This first of what will be become an annual conference is expected to have over 250 attendees. Both the professional and the patient tracks will provide numerous opportunities for learning and for social connection. On site activities provide an excellent opportunity for attendees to mingle with one another and to discover new and useful connections.
The Utah Keto Fair is a blast!
“The Utah Keto Fair is a fun place where Keto Friends become a Keto Family!“
The Utah Keto Fair is a place where we come together to learn about health, wellness and how to look good while feeling good at the same time!
This event is organized by Dr. Tro Kalayjian in partnership with Intensive Dietary Management/The Fasting Method (IDM/TFM) & LowCarbUSA.
We invite you to attend our inaugural Low Carb New York event July 16, 17, 18, & 19, 2020. The conference is open to all, including the general public, health, nutrition and fitness enthusiasts, the scientific community, policymakers and healthcare professionals.
This groundbreaking conference will feature keynotes and presentations on topics relating to low carb, keto, and fasting from some of the field’s leading experts and medical professionals. Speakers include Tro Kalayjian, Brian Lenzkes, Megan Ramos, Jason Fung, Nadia Pateguana, Ben Bickman, Nina Teicholz, Nadir Ali, and Christian Assad (plus 3 more TBD).
A VIP Breakfast will be held Sunday, July 19 (Limit 100 attendees–must purchase ticket option that includes VIP Breakfast)
Continuing Medical Education (CME) up to 14 hours included with registration (must purchase CME ticket).
The conference will be held at the spectacular HNA Palisades Premier Conference Center, located in Palisades, NY. The nearby river towns of Piermont-on-the-Hudson and Nyack offer five-star restaurants, art galleries, shopping, antiquing and more. If it’s the big city you seek, the excitement of Manhattan is only 20 minutes away.
Schedule of Events:
- Thursday July 16: Evening mixer event for registrants and speakers, beginning at 7:00 p.m. Cash bar.
- July 17 &18: 8:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. Full Day Itinerary TBA
- July 19: VIP Breakfast beginning at 9:00 am. (limit 100 attendees, must purchase ticket option that includes VIP Breakfast)
Prices in USD:
- Friday & Saturday General admission: $280.00 (if purchased before Feb. 1)
- Friday & Saturday with CME: $375.00 (if purchased before Feb. 1
- Friday & Saturday General Admission plus VIP Breakfast (limit of 100 people): $380.00
- Friday & Saturday with CME plus VIP breakfast (limit of 100 people): $475.00
- Friday Only General Admission: $215.00
- Vendor Inquiries: For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For conference rates, call the HNA Palisades Premier Conference Center at (845) 732-6000 and mention that you’re booking a room for the Low Carb New York 2020 Conference.
Keto Pa-LOU-za is a meetup event for anyone wanting to share their interest, experience, and enthusiasm for the Ketogenic Diet.
Come enjoy games, prizes, giveaways, food, fellowship, and more at the first annual Keto Pa-LOU-za!
kkeThe Keto diet has made such a positive impact in our lives, and what better way to celebrate that than meeting other members of the Keto community?!
About this Event
On the road to health and weight loss success, every one of us hits a block. There are two options:
To give up and settle for less OR.. ADAPT and change.
It’s time to UNlearn and REthink everything you ‘think’ you know! Chances are you’re eating the wrong foods based on outdated information. If you’re tired of endless diets that don’t work, sugar cravings you can’t control, confusing information as to what’s healthy and what’s not…
Then join us on March 21st, 2020 in North Atlanta, for a fun-filled day of education based on the scientific therapeutic benefits of a low-carb lifestyle. Discover the latest updates, techniques and troubleshooting strategies from leading experts, Dr. Ken Berry, Dr. Jeff McDaniel, Dr. David Jockers and Jimmy Moore as they share the most up-to-date information on ‘nutrition as therapy’.
You will learn how to rid yourself of inflammation the right way and heal your body to achieve astounding results. You will learn how and why many chronic diseases are preventable, and in many cases, reversible, through eating the right Nutrition. What you eat matters, and is often more powerful than most medications, (which simply treat the symptom and not the cause).
You will hear amazing success stories from people that have had life-changing results of their own. How they were finally able to take control of their weight and their health, how their obsessive food/sugar cravings became virtually nonexistent and how they were able to reverse their chronic disease by adopting a low-carb lifestyle. They will leave you feeling motivated and inspired, and more importantly help you to change your mindset so that you can achieve major success of your own.
Meet and mingle with like-minded people in your community, chat to the speakers, make new friends, and most importantly, get the support you need to succeed! You are not alone!
Together, let’s ADAPT!
TOPICS OF DISCUSSION:
- Nutrition as Therapy. How do Carbohydrates, sugars, refined and processed foods lead to insulin resistance, inflammation and chronic metabolic disease?
- How to prevent and in most cases reverse, chronic conditions that come with obesity, type 2 diabetes, hypertension and many more.
- The relationship between a low-carb lifestyle and the science. What does that mean? Is this right for me?
- What causes a weight loss STALL, how to break it, and the most effective way of becoming a FAT burning machine!
- How to control your sugar cravings for life! Is that possible? How eating a diet of low-carb nutrition is easy to sustain forever. (Almost everything is ‘ketofiable’)
- Intermittent Fasting – Should I incorporate this into my lifestyle and if so, how often?
- Cholesterol markers – What is high cholesterol? Do I need to be concerned?
- Nutrition and Mental Health issues. How important is nutrition for mental health?
- 1-hour workshop with Dr Ken Berry
- Plenty of Q & A
Dr. Jeffrey McDaniel, MD
- Earned his medical degree from the Medical College of Georgia in Augusta.
- He completed his residency in family practice at the Medical Center of Columbus, Georgia, where he served as Chief Resident.
- Dr. McDaniel is a member of the Obesity Medicine Association, the CME committee, the Obesity Action Coalition and the Canadian Obesity Network.
- He is a Diplomat of the American Board of Obesity Medicine.
- Dr. McDaniel specializes in obesity medicine and is dedicated to the comprehensive care of patients with obesity.
- He provides comprehensive assessment and treatment of patients with lifestyle changes, medication and coordination of care with other providers.
- He offers in office basal metabolic rate measurement as well as a body composition scale. These tools assist in maximizing fat loss while minimizing muscle loss and determining how to readjust treatment if a patient reaches a weight loss plateau.
Dr. David Jockers, DNM, DC, MS
- Is a doctor of natural medicine, a functional nutritionist and corrective care chiropractor at his clinic, The Exodus Health Center in Kennesaw, Georgia.
- He runs one of the hottest health websites that has over 1 million visitors each month. Dr Jockers is the developer of a best selling e-course, called “Navigating The Keto Diet” and also hosts multiple podcasts such as “The Keto Edge Summit” and the “Fasting Transformation Summit”.
- His work has been seen on popular media such as ABC, Fox News & The Dr. Oz Show.
- Dr Jockers is passionate and committed to what he does, which is helping people with disease prevention, among other things, through Nutrition.
Dr. Ken Berry MD
- Is a practicing board certified physician, best-selling author, and passionate advocate of health/diet/lifestyle on his YouTube channel where he has over 300,000 subscribers.
- For over a decade, as a Family Physician, he has battled the epidemics of Obesity, Insulin Resistance and type 2 Diabetes one patient at a time.
- Along with his online presence, Dr. Berry is known for his direct, no- nonsense approach to health and wellness.
- He enjoys working with the real people of the world in continuing his mission to bring an end to the obesity and Type II diabetes epidemics, along with bringing awareness to such issues as thyroid health and hormone optimization.
- Jimmy Moore, veteran health podcaster, dynamic speaker, and international bestselling author of KETO CLARITY and THE COMPLETE GUIDE TO FASTING
- Podcaster behind The Livin’ La Vida Low-Carb Show, Keto Talk with Jimmy Moore & Dr. Will Cole, and JIMMY RANTS
Kick-off 2020 right with a focus on your nutrition and wellness to make this your BEST YEAR EVER!
Join Jessica Tye from the Keto Lifestyle Podcast along with many incredible guest speakers for a special Keto weekend!*
SATURDAY MARCH 7, 2020
8:00AM to 7:00PM Eastern Standard Time
*Speakers may be subject to change, but will never disappoint!
This weekend will focus on all things Keto, as well as, helping you understand what to do if it feels like Keto isn’t working for you, how to optimize your ketogenic lifestyle, how to get started the right way with Keto and what roadblocks may be keeping you from your optimal health and wellness within your Keto lifestyle. Don’t miss this intimate setting and access to so many nutritional and wellness experts under one roof!
A very limited number of spots available!
Utah Keto Fair is a fun place
“Where keto friends become keto family”
Where we learn about health and wellness,
and how to look good and feel good,
We also have a kids corner with,
that’s right… SANTA.
Utah Keto Fair is on November 9th 2019
Located at DaVinci Academy
2033 Grant Ave, Ogden, Utah 84401
Registration starts at 8am
First speaker starts at 9am
We will have vendors with amazing products, information, and opportunities.
With time in-between speakers and a lunch break for you to have plenty of time to check them all out.
On the road to health and weight loss success, every one of us hits a block. There are two options:
To give up and settle for less, OR… To ADAPT and change!
Join us for a full day of fun and low-carb education at ADAPT SAN ANTONIO, TX on October 19th. Dr. Eric Westman, (in partnership with Ali Miller, Cynthia Miller & Dr. Michael Garrett)
- Insulin resistance, inflammation, and chronic metabolic disease and how they can be reversed.
- Most effective and fastest way to lose weight and become a FAT burning machine!
- How to control your sugar cravings by eating the right foods.
- How to sustain the keto and low-carb diet long term.
- How to get past a STALL. (Quickest way to kick start your metabolism)
People with amazing success stories will share their inspirational stories with you.
Book Purchase/Signing with Ali Miller.
Meet the speakers, make new friends, find support and enjoy a day of low carb education with us!