To celebrate the 100-year anniversary of the ketogenic diet being created as a metabolic therapy for epilepsy, we’re hosting an extra special 5th Annual Metabolic Health Summit and Centennial Celebration at the beautiful Hilton Santa Barbara Beachfront Resort! Save $50 when you purchase early! Early Bird tickets include access to all general sessions where you can learn the latest research on ketosis and metabolic therapies from the world’s top scientists, physicians, and thought leaders! Tickets also include welcome reception entry on Thursday and Friday night, an international scientific poster session, optional meet-ups, a speaker book signing, incredible networking opportunities, and access to explore innovative brands in our MHS Expo! Please be sure to attend onsite check-in with a printed or digital copy of your ticket on Thursday, May 6th from 1pm to 5pm (or Friday from 7:30am-8:30am) at the Dr. Dr. Dominic D’Agostino.
This Incredible Livestream AND In-Person Conference Includes
- Livestream AND In-Person ticket options.
- Option to attend Outstanding VIP Low carb dinners each night.
- 4 exciting jam-packed days with global change-makers committed to improving health and education worldwide, and to changing nutritional policies and guidelines.
- 20+ cutting edge-presentations from researchers & clinicians who are experiencing significant success with patients, many with a powerful personal story of their own journey to sustained weight loss and improved metabolic health.
- Ample LIVE Q&A time after each presentation to get YOUR questions answered.
- 28 Prescribed Category 1 CME credits available.
- 4 Years CEU credit for NASN practitioners
- Additional bonus breakout talks and Q&As with other leaders in the ketogenic/low carb community. There will be a chance here to interact with our sponsors.
- The always spectacular, thought provoking Final Panel is a can’t miss Sunday afternoon.
- Attendees who attend in person will also have access to the Livestream and event videos afterwards.
What is Ketopalooza?
Ketopalooza is a keto convention hosted by the keto community for the keto community, it covers all ketogenic diets including everything from traditional ketogenic dieting to carnivore and low carb high fat dieting. Whether you’re new to keto or have a passion for it and want to learn from the experts and regular people who have been where you are, Ketopalooza is the place to be!
Ketopalooza will be held at the Liberty station conference center in sunny San Diego, June 5th, and 6th 2021. follow the link for tickets!