Information and tickets at https://globalketo.com/
Over the past twenty years, medical, scientific, and allied health professionals as well as non-profit organizations representing the major continents on Earth have regularly convened on an annual or biennial basis to promote knowledge and awareness about the Ketogenic Diet and its variants for epilepsy and other neurological conditions (such as brain cancer, autism, and cognitive disorders – among others). These conferences have been held in diverse locations, including London/Gatwick, Liverpool and Edinburgh (United Kingdom), Seattle (Washington, USA), Pavia (Italy), Phoenix (Arizona, USA), Chicago (Illinois, USA), Banff (Alberta, Canada), and Jeju (South Korea). Furthermore, attendance at each meeting has steadily grown from a mere dozen to well over 700 individuals.
Tickets and info: https://www.lowcarbusa.org/smhp-symposiums/san-diego-2023/ref/33/
This Incredible Livestream AND In-Person Conference Includes
- Open to the public as well as practitioners.
- In-Person AND Livestream options with event videos available afterwards to all.
- Option to attend outstanding VIP low carb dinners each night.
- Ample LIVE Q&A time after each presentation to get YOUR questions answered.
- 28 Prescribed Category 1 CME credits available.
- 4 Years CEU credit for NASN practitioners
- Additional bonus breakout talks and Q&As with other leaders in the ketogenic/low carb community. There will be a chance here to interact with our sponsors.
- The always compelling and thought-provoking Final Panel is a can’t miss Sunday afternoon.
- Health and Wellness Coaches, Personal Trainers, Sports Enthusiasts, and Citizen Scientists all welcome.
What is Ketopalooza?
Ketopalooza is a keto convention hosted by the keto community for the keto community, it covers all ketogenic diets including everything from traditional ketogenic dieting to carnivore and low carb high fat dieting. Whether you’re new to keto or have a passion for it and want to learn from the experts and regular people who have been where you are, Ketopalooza is the place to be!
Ketopalooza will be held at the Liberty station conference center in sunny San Diego, June 5th, and 6th 2021. follow the link for tickets!