Thank you for making Low Carb Houston 2019 a success! It is our sincere hope that the event enriched your life and will educate and motivate you to enact healthy lifestyle changes. Building upon the success of the 2018 and 2019 event, the conference directors and committee are already planning for an even larger event in 2020. Information regarding the 2020 conference will be released on the conference website and social media as it becomes available. See you in October 2020!
Keto Nutrition Conference in the NYC Tri-State area featuring leading keto experts, researchers and influencers.
For those who are interested in learning the latest information and health benefits of following a low carb diet.
Featuring: Maria Emmerich, Dom D’Agostino, Josh Perry, Chris Irvin, Mike Mutzel, Thomas Seyfried, Will Cole and Kristina Hess
About this Event
On the road to health and weight loss success, every one of us hits a block. There are two options:
To give up and settle for less OR.. ADAPT and change.
It’s time to UNlearn and REthink everything you ‘think’ you know! Chances are you’re eating the wrong foods based on outdated information. If you’re tired of endless diets that don’t work, sugar cravings you can’t control, confusing information as to what’s healthy and what’s not…
Then join us on March 21st, 2020 in North Atlanta, for a fun-filled day of education based on the scientific therapeutic benefits of a low-carb lifestyle. Discover the latest updates, techniques and troubleshooting strategies from leading experts, Dr. Ken Berry, Dr. Jeff McDaniel, Dr. David Jockers and Jimmy Moore as they share the most up-to-date information on ‘nutrition as therapy’.
You will learn how to rid yourself of inflammation the right way and heal your body to achieve astounding results. You will learn how and why many chronic diseases are preventable, and in many cases, reversible, through eating the right Nutrition. What you eat matters, and is often more powerful than most medications, (which simply treat the symptom and not the cause).
You will hear amazing success stories from people that have had life-changing results of their own. How they were finally able to take control of their weight and their health, how their obsessive food/sugar cravings became virtually nonexistent and how they were able to reverse their chronic disease by adopting a low-carb lifestyle. They will leave you feeling motivated and inspired, and more importantly help you to change your mindset so that you can achieve major success of your own.
Meet and mingle with like-minded people in your community, chat to the speakers, make new friends, and most importantly, get the support you need to succeed! You are not alone!
Together, let’s ADAPT!
TOPICS OF DISCUSSION:
- Nutrition as Therapy. How do Carbohydrates, sugars, refined and processed foods lead to insulin resistance, inflammation and chronic metabolic disease?
- How to prevent and in most cases reverse, chronic conditions that come with obesity, type 2 diabetes, hypertension and many more.
- The relationship between a low-carb lifestyle and the science. What does that mean? Is this right for me?
- What causes a weight loss STALL, how to break it, and the most effective way of becoming a FAT burning machine!
- How to control your sugar cravings for life! Is that possible? How eating a diet of low-carb nutrition is easy to sustain forever. (Almost everything is ‘ketofiable’)
- Intermittent Fasting – Should I incorporate this into my lifestyle and if so, how often?
- Cholesterol markers – What is high cholesterol? Do I need to be concerned?
- Nutrition and Mental Health issues. How important is nutrition for mental health?
- 1-hour workshop with Dr Ken Berry
- Plenty of Q & A
Dr. Jeffrey McDaniel, MD
- Earned his medical degree from the Medical College of Georgia in Augusta.
- He completed his residency in family practice at the Medical Center of Columbus, Georgia, where he served as Chief Resident.
- Dr. McDaniel is a member of the Obesity Medicine Association, the CME committee, the Obesity Action Coalition and the Canadian Obesity Network.
- He is a Diplomat of the American Board of Obesity Medicine.
- Dr. McDaniel specializes in obesity medicine and is dedicated to the comprehensive care of patients with obesity.
- He provides comprehensive assessment and treatment of patients with lifestyle changes, medication and coordination of care with other providers.
- He offers in office basal metabolic rate measurement as well as a body composition scale. These tools assist in maximizing fat loss while minimizing muscle loss and determining how to readjust treatment if a patient reaches a weight loss plateau.
Dr. David Jockers, DNM, DC, MS
- Is a doctor of natural medicine, a functional nutritionist and corrective care chiropractor at his clinic, The Exodus Health Center in Kennesaw, Georgia.
- He runs one of the hottest health websites that has over 1 million visitors each month. Dr Jockers is the developer of a best selling e-course, called “Navigating The Keto Diet” and also hosts multiple podcasts such as “The Keto Edge Summit” and the “Fasting Transformation Summit”.
- His work has been seen on popular media such as ABC, Fox News & The Dr. Oz Show.
- Dr Jockers is passionate and committed to what he does, which is helping people with disease prevention, among other things, through Nutrition.
Dr. Ken Berry MD
- Is a practicing board certified physician, best-selling author, and passionate advocate of health/diet/lifestyle on his YouTube channel where he has over 300,000 subscribers.
- For over a decade, as a Family Physician, he has battled the epidemics of Obesity, Insulin Resistance and type 2 Diabetes one patient at a time.
- Along with his online presence, Dr. Berry is known for his direct, no- nonsense approach to health and wellness.
- He enjoys working with the real people of the world in continuing his mission to bring an end to the obesity and Type II diabetes epidemics, along with bringing awareness to such issues as thyroid health and hormone optimization.
- Jimmy Moore, veteran health podcaster, dynamic speaker, and international bestselling author of KETO CLARITY and THE COMPLETE GUIDE TO FASTING
- Podcaster behind The Livin’ La Vida Low-Carb Show, Keto Talk with Jimmy Moore & Dr. Will Cole, and JIMMY RANTS
We invite you to Low Carb Denver 2020. This is now our fifth year and growth continues! We are adding many new speakers along with some of the regulars, bringing you fresh and interesting topics, poster presentations, Q&A sessions and our famous Five Minutes of Fame session.
The conference is open to all including the general public, health, nutrition and fitness enthusiasts, the scientific community, policymakers and healthcare professionals. Our content continues to address the latest science, research, evidence, clinical and practical approaches. Another great opportunity to learn, meet distinguished guests, network, socialize and enjoy!
For healthcare professionals, application for CME credit will be filed with the American Academy of Family Physicians. If you are a non-physician healthcare professional we understand that many organizations accept AAFP prescribed credit/AMA PRA Category 1 credit(s)™. Please check with your organization regarding educational credit. Our content continues to address the latest science, research, evidence and clinical approaches. In previous years 18 to 20 hours of CME credit have been approved with an average of 30 scientific sessions.
AAFP Prescribed credit is accepted by the American Medical Association as equivalent to AMA PRA Category 1 credit(s)™ toward the AMA Physician’s Recognition Award.
Interested in the ketogenic diet? You NEED to be at The Keto Summit. Don’t be confused by all the mis-information online, come hear from the experts. We’re featuring Medical Doctors and Experts in Ketogenic Nutrition. Topics will range from Keto for Kids, Women’s Health, Keto and Disease, and the overall Keto LifeStyle. How to get started, Reversing Diabetes and The Carnivore Diet. The ketogenic diet is a powerful metabolic tool to lose weight, fight disease, increase longevity and give you the energy to be the person you were born to be!
8 Speakers, 2 Panels, Demos, Vendor Expo, Networking with like-minded people to help you change your life! KETO expert national speakers, (1 local celebrity Doctor Fit and Fabulous!) 25-30 vendors expo, keto product samples & cooking demos, start-up-guides, books, plus local restaurants that support the low carb lifestyle! Post Event reception for PLATINUM PASS HOLDERS!
PRELIMINARY SCHEDULE (FULL AGENDA TBA)
11:00 AM REGISTRATION/VENDOR EXPO STARTS
12:30 PM WELCOME KICKOFF
5:00 PM CONCLUDE DAY 1
5:00 PM-6:30PM VENDOR EXPO
7:00 AM REGISTRATION/VENDOR EXPO STARTS
9:00 AM WELCOME KICKOFF
ALL DAY PROGRAM AGENDA TBA
5:00 PM CONCLUDE SUMMIT
5:15 PM PLATINUM PASS ALL ACCESS PRIVATE RECEPTION
EARLY BIRD TICKET PRICING IN LIMITED QUANTITIES (Ends July 31st or when specials are gone!)
More Speakers, prizes, contests, special sessions to be announced. Do not wait for this event to sell out!