This Incredible Conference Includes
- 3 exciting jam packed days with global changemakers committed to improving health and education worldwide, and to changing nutritional policies and guidelines.
- 15 cutting edge presentations from researchers & clinicians who are experiencing significant success with patients, many with a powerful personal story of their own journey to better health.
- 20.75 Category 1 CME credits available.
- 4 Years CEU credit for NASN practitioners
- Bonus breakout talks with other leaders in the ketogenic/low carb community.
- 2 lively evening wine receptions with Dry Farm Wines following the all-day Lectures. A time to mingle with speakers, network, and share each other’s personal journeys and professional ambitions.
- 2 legendary chef prepared low carb gourmet dinners, buffet style so you can try it all and sit late into the evening rubbing elbows with all your favorite speaker, and making new friends.
- Ample quality Q&A time after each presentation to get YOUR questions answered.
- The always spectacular, thought provoking Final Panel is a can’t miss Sunday afternoon.
- Check out the latest organizations in support of your low carb practice and lifestyle. Taste samples of low carb products and get your blood ketones and glucose tested all weekend long with Keto-Mojo.
- Each attendee is entered into the LowCarbUSA raffle, which includes products from each exhibitor and a chance to win tickets for upcoming LowCarbUSA conferences.
CME/CPD certified Conference about the Power of Food and Ketogenic Metabolic Therapies (KMT) as a medical tool to fight Non-Communicable Diseases. (NCD) 21 European Scientists, Experts & Doctors lecture about Heart – & CVD, Cancer, Diabetes and Neurology, the connection between “the Elephant in the room” Insulin Resistance, NCD and COVID-19. The Conference is designed as the information part of a shout out to all politicians and healthcare authorities to finally take action – we have to “Flatten the NCD Curve – to Face Future Viral Attacks!”
Due to still existing or new COVID-19 travel & meeting restrictions we offer a “Hybrid-Conference” – “Live on site” – to meet the speakers in Person in Burghausen Bavaria, Germany. Or as a “Virtual – E-Learning” the Recordings of the Conference added with a Questioner – both versions offer the possibility to earn CME /CPD Credits. The formats can be switched.
The Virtual E-learning will be available for a whole year! Early Bird Registration till 15th of September.