This Incredible Conference Includes:
- 4 exciting jam-packed days with global change-makers committed to improving health and education worldwide, and to changing nutritional policies and guidelines.
- 15 cutting edge presentations from researchers & clinicians who are experiencing significant success with patients, many with a powerful personal story of their own journey to better health.
- 28.5 Category 1 CME credits available.
- 4 Years CEU credit for NASN practitioners
- Bonus breakout talks with other leaders in the ketogenic/low carb community.
- 3 lively evening wine receptions with Dry Farm Wines following the all-day Lectures. A time to mingle with speakers, network, and share each other’s personal journeys and professional ambitions.
- 2 legendary chef-prepared low carb gourmet dinners, buffet-style so you can try it all and sit late into the evening rubbing elbows with all your favorite speakers and making new friends.
- Ample quality Q&A time after each presentation to get YOUR questions answered.
- The always spectacular thought-provoking Final Panel is a can’t miss Sunday afternoon.
- Check out the latest organizations in support of your low carb practice and lifestyle. Taste samples of low carb products and get your blood ketones and glucose tested all weekend long with Keto-Mojo.
- Each attendee is entered into the LowCarbUSA raffle, which includes products from each exhibitor and a chance to win tickets for upcoming LowCarbUSA conferences.
We invite you to Low Carb Denver 2020. This is now our fifth year and growth continues! We are adding many new speakers along with some of the regulars, bringing you fresh and interesting topics, poster presentations, Q&A sessions and our famous Five Minutes of Fame session.
The conference is open to all including the general public, health, nutrition and fitness enthusiasts, the scientific community, policymakers and healthcare professionals. Our content continues to address the latest science, research, evidence, clinical and practical approaches. Another great opportunity to learn, meet distinguished guests, network, socialize and enjoy!
For healthcare professionals, application for CME credit will be filed with the American Academy of Family Physicians. If you are a non-physician healthcare professional we understand that many organizations accept AAFP prescribed credit/AMA PRA Category 1 credit(s)™. Please check with your organization regarding educational credit. Our content continues to address the latest science, research, evidence and clinical approaches. In previous years 18 to 20 hours of CME credit have been approved with an average of 30 scientific sessions.
AAFP Prescribed credit is accepted by the American Medical Association as equivalent to AMA PRA Category 1 credit(s)™ toward the AMA Physician’s Recognition Award.
Come and learn from an unprecedented lineup of expert speakers on the therapeutic benefits of carbohydrate restriction for metabolic syndrome, insulin resistance, Type 2 Diabetes and many other chronic diseases. A full array of topics will be covered including Reactive Hypoglycemia, heart health, mental health and food addiction.