This Incredible Conference Includes
- For now we are assuming that the event will have to be virtual.
- 3 exciting jam packed days with global changemakers committed to improving health and education worldwide, and to changing nutritional policies and guidelines.
- 16 cutting edge presentations from researchers & clinicians who are experiencing significant success with patients, many with a powerful personal story of their own journey to better health.
- 22.5 Category 1 CME credits available.
- 4 Years CEU credit for NASN practitioners
- Bonus breakout talks with other leaders in the ketogenic/low carb community.
- Ample quality Q&A time after each presentation to get YOUR questions answered.
- The always spectacular, thought-provoking Final Panel is a can’t miss Sunday afternoon.
CME/CPD certified Conference about the Power of Food and Ketogenic Metabolic Therapies (KMT) as a medical tool to fight Non-Communicable Diseases. (NCD) 21 European Scientists, Experts & Doctors lecture about Heart – & CVD, Cancer, Diabetes and Neurology, the connection between “the Elephant in the room” Insulin Resistance, NCD and COVID-19. The Conference is designed as the information part of a shout out to all politicians and healthcare authorities to finally take action – we have to “Flatten the NCD Curve – to Face Future Viral Attacks!”
Due to still existing or new COVID-19 travel & meeting restrictions we offer a “Hybrid-Conference” – “Live on site” – to meet the speakers in Person in Burghausen Bavaria, Germany. Or as a “Virtual – E-Learning” the Recordings of the Conference added with a Questioner – both versions offer the possibility to earn CME /CPD Credits. The formats can be switched.
The Virtual E-learning will be available for a whole year! Early Bird Registration till 15th of September.