To celebrate the 100-year anniversary of the ketogenic diet being created as a metabolic therapy for epilepsy, we’re hosting an extra special 5th Annual Metabolic Health Summit and Centennial Celebration at the beautiful Hilton Santa Barbara Beachfront Resort! Save $50 when you purchase early! Early Bird tickets include access to all general sessions where you can learn the latest research on ketosis and metabolic therapies from the world’s top scientists, physicians, and thought leaders! Tickets also include welcome reception entry on Thursday and Friday night, an international scientific poster session, optional meet-ups, a speaker book signing, incredible networking opportunities, and access to explore innovative brands in our MHS Expo! Please be sure to attend onsite check-in with a printed or digital copy of your ticket on Thursday, May 6th from 1pm to 5pm (or Friday from 7:30am-8:30am) at the Dr. Dr. Dominic D’Agostino.
This Incredible Conference Includes
- 3 exciting jam packed days with global changemakers committed to improving health and education worldwide, and to changing nutritional policies and guidelines.
- 15 cutting edge presentations from researchers & clinicians who are experiencing significant success with patients, many with a powerful personal story of their own journey to better health.
- 20.75 Category 1 CME credits available.
- 4 Years CEU credit for NASN practitioners
- Bonus breakout talks with other leaders in the ketogenic/low carb community.
- 2 lively evening wine receptions with Dry Farm Wines following the all-day Lectures. A time to mingle with speakers, network, and share each other’s personal journeys and professional ambitions.
- 2 legendary chef prepared low carb gourmet dinners, buffet style so you can try it all and sit late into the evening rubbing elbows with all your favorite speaker, and making new friends.
- Ample quality Q&A time after each presentation to get YOUR questions answered.
- The always spectacular, thought provoking Final Panel is a can’t miss Sunday afternoon.
- Check out the latest organizations in support of your low carb practice and lifestyle. Taste samples of low carb products and get your blood ketones and glucose tested all weekend long with Keto-Mojo.
- Each attendee is entered into the LowCarbUSA raffle, which includes products from each exhibitor and a chance to win tickets for upcoming LowCarbUSA conferences.