KetoCon is a conference series owned and organized by Ketovangelist, LLC. KetoCon is the biggest conference focused solely on the science and stories of keto, presenting qualified keto vendors and amazing wellness-centric events designed to empower and optimize your keto lifestyle.
Thank you for making Low Carb Houston 2019 a success! It is our sincere hope that the event enriched your life and will educate and motivate you to enact healthy lifestyle changes. Building upon the success of the 2018 and 2019 event, the conference directors and committee are already planning for an even larger event in 2020. Information regarding the 2020 conference will be released on the conference website and social media as it becomes available. See you in October 2020!
On the road to health and weight loss success, every one of us hits a block. There are two options:
To give up and settle for less, OR… To ADAPT and change!
Join us for a full day of fun and low-carb education at ADAPT SAN ANTONIO, TX on October 19th. Dr. Eric Westman, (in partnership with Ali Miller, Cynthia Miller & Dr. Michael Garrett)
- Insulin resistance, inflammation, and chronic metabolic disease and how they can be reversed.
- Most effective and fastest way to lose weight and become a FAT burning machine!
- How to control your sugar cravings by eating the right foods.
- How to sustain the keto and low-carb diet long term.
- How to get past a STALL. (Quickest way to kick start your metabolism)
People with amazing success stories will share their inspirational stories with you.
Book Purchase/Signing with Ali Miller.
Meet the speakers, make new friends, find support and enjoy a day of low carb education with us!