- This event has passed.
Low Carb Sydney 2020
This conference will appeal to anyone interested in learning more about the role of low carbohydrate diets in managing chronic diseases such as obesity and diabetes, as well as for optimising overall health.
In addition to lectures from world regarded speakers, an interactive quiz addressing common nutrition myths will both surprise and entertain you.
This conference is open to all including the general public and healthcare professionals. A low carb lunch will be provided on the day.
8.00am – Registration Open
- 8:30am – Dr Rod Tayler: ‘An Introduction to Low Carb Higher Fat (LCHF)’
- 8:45am – Dr Peter Brukner: ‘Fatter and Sicker – Where to from Here?’
- 9:15am – Dr Gary Fettke: ‘Carbohydrates – the Dose Maketh the Poison’
- 9:45 am – Q+A Session with Dr Rod Tayler, Dr Peter Brukner and Dr Gary Fettke
10:15am – Morning Tea
- 10:45am – Ivor Cummins: Title to be confirmed
- 11:15am – Dr Paul Mason: ‘Eat to Save your Mind – the Role of Diet in Dementia’
- 11:45am – Dr Ross Walker: Title to be confirmed
- 12:15pm – Q+A Session with Ivor Cummins, Dr Paul Mason and Dr Ross Walker
12:45pm – Lunch
- 1:30pm – Dr Doron Sher: ‘Avoiding Joint Surgery – How your Diet can Help’
- 1:55pm – Dr Deepa Mahananda: Title to be confirmed
- 2:20pm – Dr David Samra: ‘Practical Keto – Tips from the Clinic’
- 2:45pm – Q+A Session with Dr Doron Sher, Dr David Samra and Richard Morris
3:15pm – Afternoon Tea
- 3:45pm – ‘Interactive Quiz – Are you Smarter than a Doctor?’
- 4:15pm – ‘Patient story – How I Turned my Life Around’
- 4:30pm – Ivor Cummins: Title to be confirmed
5:00 pm Close