Skip to content
« All Events
Low Carb Perth
May 30 AU$80
This conference will appeal to anyone interested in learning more about the role of low carbohydrate diets in managing chronic diseases such as obesity and diabetes, as well as for optimising overall health.
It is open to all including the general public and healthcare professionals. Please note, lunch, tea and coffee will not be provided at this event but plenty of options are available locally.
We hope you can join us!
Presenters and Topics:
- Dr Sanjeev Balakrishnan – ‘Reversing Type 2 Diabetes in a GP Setting’
- Dr Ken Sikaris – ‘Nutrition Effects on Blood Tests’
- Dr Joe Kosterich – ‘How We Got into This Mess!’
- Kirsty Woods – ‘Why Metabolic Health is KING’
- Amy Rush – ‘Meeting Your Needs: For Weight Loss or Marathons’
- Bec Johnson – ‘Endurance Events with Type 1 Diabetes using LCHF’
- Janine Freeman – ‘The Food Fix: The Role of Diet in Type 2 Diabetes Prevention and Management’
- Claire McDonnell-Liu – ‘Sugar Free Family – at Home, School and Work’
- Dr Rod Tayler – ‘Low Carb and Ketogenic Nutrition’